Help ! 164 midnight mechanic

I tried to replace all three driving belts myself.
The bottom screw of alternator bracket cannot be
loosen.  I think there is a nut behind it that
turning with screw.  But I cannot get my hand behind
that tight spot let along a tools there.  Anyone
has this problem ?  How to solve it ?

Also the power steering bracket has one screw that's
blocked by a metal pipe and cannot be removed
unless you have the Alfa tool shown on the manual !
One way to get around the problem is remove the metal
pipe that block the screw, But this will be a very
messy way to do it as ( Power steering )ATF oil will
flow out all over.

Also, how can I tight power steering and main serpentine
belts without the Alfa tool with correct tension?
I tried to use a crow bar to do it, but has yet to find
a leverage point.

Thanks in advance,
Karl 92 164S

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]