Strut comments

>"James E. Copeland III" <tripcopeland@domain.elided> writes...
>
>>Does anyone have an opinion on the best replacement struts for the 164L?
>>would not mind a little firmer ride than stock.  Price is an issue, as
>always.

I just finished the Koni conversion on my 91 164S and I love it.  I have the
Eibach springs and found that the stock struts from the S just didn't cut
it.  I installed the Konis and now I have a nice level of adjustment.  The
soft setting is usable and the firm setting is slightly better than the
stock units with my springs.

I highly recomend the Koni sports.

Brett Melancon
Knoxville, TN