83 GTV6 Modifications

Sorry about my last post:  I copied and pasted it from MSWork and it sent it
as heiroglipics(sic).....It was so difficult to read.....no one answered
it....well, I will try again:

1.  I wish to remove/hollow out my catalytic converter...
	a.  Is this reccomended?
	b.  What impact or adjustments are required to the bosch injection system?
	c.  Proper approach? (i.e.  removal or remove, hollow out, and replace?)

2.  My Alfa bible states that by removing the fan and cutting away all but two
opposing fan blades, I can achieve a 7 bhp boots....
	a.  Is this recommended or unsafe?

3..Wheels are magnesium allow and spare is corroded....
	a.  How does one care and maintain these wheels?

4.  I need a driver's side sun visor (83 GTV6)
	a.  Will an Alfetta retrofit?
	b.  Can I use any old generic visor.