Ereminas brake pads

Dan asked:
>Has anybody had any experience with the semi-metallic brake pads from
>Ereminas Imports ?  My Milano needs new pads and the Metal Masters are
>more than I wish to spend.

As far as I know, everybody seems to like the Ereminas pads for both street
and mild track use.

I have them in both ends of my street Milano and in the rear of my GTV,
which sees a lot of track time, and have no complaints about their
performance.  My personal experience is that the pad compound is a good
compromise between all out stopping power and cold performance (important
for street driving).  Longevity seems to be fine: I've never worn out a set
of these pads, but in the Milano, I've gone for a couple of years on the
same set of front pads.  I've had no problems with squealing (which has
more to do with installation than with the pads).  However, if dust is an
issue for you, I can tell you that the Ereminas are not dustless.

Dana Loomis