RE: Modified EFI chips

> I recall some discussion  a while back about modified EFI chips=97 did
> anyone find a reliable source for them? I have seen Mr. Zat's modified
> chips for Milanos, but I do not have a Milano and do not plan to buy
> one. Any help is gladly accepted.

there are no chips in your spider's computer - the bosch l-jetronic compu=
ter
is analog.  modification involves changing a few simple resistors inside,=
 or
more importantly changing a few simple resistors to those of known values
that will give the desired result without blowing up the motor..

last i heard the crew that brought you the 'dimatteo' modified ecu's for =
the
milano and gtv6 were working on one for the l-jet spider.

bs