Verde Recaro material

Here is the Recaro material information that you asked for. I will copy
the digest to update others who may be interested

Verde seat material
Driving Ambition - 503-238-6011  Stan
Black Monza fabric

It took a while to get the fabric and it is $90 a sq Meter and he will
not sell anything smaller than that. But it is correct and looks great!

Hope this helps.
I too would like to know the paint codes/color of the trim to do some
touch up... Anyone????

Mike Fisher
Apalachin NY
88 Verde  --- Still For Sale ---- will pay finders fee....