155 O2 sensor

I have finally tracked down the hesitation problem on my 155 V6. It
hesistates when I have the 02 sensor connected. W/o the heater, it's
better, without the sensor wires connected, the problem seems to go away.
It's a 4-wire 02 sensor found on the 33 and Ford F-150. However, my Milano
Gold has a habit of blowing up Bosch sensors (made for the Ford V8). I am
currently using a Bosch "LHS6" 02 sensor (from a 164) on my Milano and it
runs fine now.

But I can't run the 155 w/o the 02 sensor coz it might spoil the cat. So
for now the 155 and Milano are in the house and I will be driving the
164L.

Zamani