Rusting Fiats

I had 72 Fiat 850 Spider that I purchased used in 1976 while
living in New Jersey. I drove it every day rain, shine and
in the snow and ice with salt on the roads. I sold it in
Schreveport Louisiana in 1980. I was rust free ionside and
out, but I took care of it, when I washed it I washed I
washed the under side every time and made sure that I
painted the front spring towers with rustoleum paint so they
didn't rust.

I don't know about other Fiats, but this one looked like it
came off the show room floor when I sold it.

Ralph Fetsch
Houston, Texas

1991 Spider Velove w/automatic 140,000+ miles
1964 Giulia 1600 Spider Normale