Clunk in 164 front end??

I finally found the time to replace the factory 164S struts with the Koni
sports.  I love the new ride and it really works better with my Eibachs.  My
question is that now that I have the Konis installed, I have noticed an
occational clunk at the right front strut.  Does anyone have any ideas what
may be causing this to happen?  I installed the struts myself and took great
care to get everything installed right but I'm wondering if I did something
wrong up there in front.

The Fiat Freak Out was fabulous and I managed to pull second in the non
Fiat/Lancia class with my Alfa (First place with my Fiat X1/9 but that's
another list).  We had over 100 cars and a really great time.  My wife drove
the 164S and chased the Miatas all the way up hwy 129 (Dragon's Back).

Brett Melancon
Freeman Melancon Bryant Advertising
Knoxville, Tennessee
'91 Alfa Romeo 164S