Good Alfa shop in San Jose/Sunnyvale

> Anybody out there know of a GOOD shop for keeping a 164LS '95 dialed in and
> sweet, I'm a Brit. whose just arrived from UK and had a great 164 over there
> for 4 years and immediately found one here. I'm based in the
> Sunnyvale/SanJose area
>
> Clive Jones

I'm very happy with Continental Motors, between Fair Oaks & Wolfe on El
Camino (across from Sunnyvale Ford).  Rich, who runs the place, used to
work for a dealer.  They have quite a loyal following.  I've seen lots
of alfas there as well as Maseratis, a pre WW II Austin Healey, Fiats
and the odd BMW.

Number is: 408 733 1360

Keith Ahern
'85 Spider Veloce - see it in Monterey at the Corrall
'79 Alfetta GT Velocissma - see it as soon as the temp goes below 100
degrees and I can work on it!