Coolant Super Flush Warning !

After I used super flush, I have to replace a lot of
parts that has been eaten away by it ! Super flush is
very destrutive to all rubber/plastic parts.
I will never used it again.  It is warned on other
automative books as well.  I don't even use normal
flush now.  Just flush it with water at least every
two year.  Once a year is even better.

Karl Chen

Dan Schafer wrote:

(Of note: Spider's pump leaked after I flushed/cleaned the cooling
system.
Never leaked before.  Put in Prestone Super Flush, and when I got done
flushing and filling, the water pump leaked and the radiator top seam
leaked.)

DS
<<

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]