No Subject

As a new Alfa owner (well, I actually haven=92t taken possession yet...am=
 going=0Ato Atlanta this weekend to pick it up) I have several questions =
to throw at=0Athe group.....I apologize if they are =91novice=92 in natur=
e:

1.  Lets say, hypothetically, I live in an area that was emissions friend=
ly=0A(read-ignorant or nonexistent)country like....lets say....Ethiopia..=
..and say=0Athat I, because I am bored, =91cored-out / hollowed-out=92 my=
 catalytic=0Aconverter...(read-rendered non-operative and non-restrictive=
).  My GTV6 83=92 is=0ABosch injection and I am aware that there is a sen=
sor back here on the pipe=0Aand that this is a closed system.  By doing s=
o, are there any adjustment=0Arequired to the injection system, any remov=
al of sensors, or is this approach=0Aunwise?

2.  My Alfa bible states that I can increase horse power by removing the =
fan,=0Acutting away all but 2 opposing blades, filing the cut-away areas =
smooth, and=0Areplacing the fan in the shroud.  Good idea or verboten?...=
..

3.  The wheels are magnesium Campagnolo=92s (hmmm....I remember in chemis=
try=0Aclass dropping magnesium pellets in water and watching it wiz aroun=
d the petri=0Adish and explode) (I guess they are some form of alloy)  Th=
e spare tire is=0Acorroded....How does one care for these wheels and remo=
ve the corrosion?

Sorry for the lengthy post...but any assistance would be appreciated.

You may either post your reply or e-mail me at Skybeaver6@domain.elided(The=0As=
kybeaver this used to be my army radio call sign...I was an airborne engi=
neer=0Aofficer with the 1st Cav)=0A