Karl's Been "Busted"

Sorry 'bout all the forwarded e-mails lately folks, but as you may have
guessed I got busted by the "e-mail police" at work early this week. The
message sent out to everyone was not sent by me, but rather our the chief
of "e-mail police".

We were in the process of evaulating a move of our e-mail services to
another server, when they noticed out of almost 200+ email accounts here
that....I get more mail than anyone else....duh!

So I'll assume that if my work address account has not been cancel yet (I
sent an unsub__ibe to the Mark on Thursday), that I too will get the silly
canned message here at home. And Mark B. please sh_tcan that address.

And as for sending me flame mail about this, come on ...I'm a big boy and
can take it..and probably deserve it. I heard enough about it at the SEDIV
in Atlanta this weekend.

As for driving a Porsche...I drove Ben Thatcher's Porsche 914 last Saturday
night in Jacksonville (Thanks again Ben!). Ben ended up winning and I was
3rd out of 11. Was also offered Lee King's 914 this weekend, but declined
so I could drive my "Antique" Alfa Spider to a dismal 3rd out of 3 (how do
you spell DFL).

Oh, by the way Phil, It's not Appalachicola (even worse spelling), but
C_______chee. Same neck of the woods though. :)

At Home in Digest mode for now :(

Karl A. Rickert
C Stock Alfa Spider #38