Alfetta bashing

Quick Apology!
If you know me at all, you know I love all Alfas and good humor in equal
amounts, which is to say, a ton.  It may be hard to believe but I meant no
disrespect to the Alfetta, I joke about all cars, and all things.  I still
stop and stare at every Alfa that catches my eye.  If the Alfetta had as
much trunk space as my Golf GTI, I would've bought one, hands down.  There
are fewer meaner looking sights on the road than an Alfetta in one's
rear-view mirror, it's one of the more handsome front ends ever on a car.

Sorry if I caused the A-D water temperature to rise a bit, no disrespect
intended.

"But enough about me, what about you, what do you think of me?"

See you in Monterey!

Steve S.
Sunny Seattle, installing NOS dashboard in Turner, so far so good