SPICA pump lubricity additives

Alfisti,
OK, I went back into the archives to review the beaten thread:

Volume 5 numbers 164,165,168,169,170,172,175,177,208.

Given that an oil groove is apparently provided to lubicate the
bores/plungers (see 177), no additives/lead/lubricity agents appear to
be required(based on a review of the above installments).  I'm not sure
what effect reduced sulfer content, increased aromatics, and oxygenates
in more recent fuels plays in all this (see 170 & 208), but given that
oil is apparently getting in there for lubrication, it may be moot.

So, hopefully a new thread regarding this subject will not commence
again (there's lots in the archives for our viewing pleasure).  Thanks
to those who responded!

Karl Maxon