no Alfa content

This doesn't directly involve Alfas, but I know some of you are involved in
high end audio and all of you have some PC interest.

In preparation for my move I need to 'slim down' my belongings.  I'll no
longer have room for my PC or stereo, and need to acquire a laptop.  If
anybody is interested in trading a laptop for one of these...

PC-
P166, 96 meg ram, 2 gig SCSI 2 HDD, 24 spd CD, 56K modem, Microsoft KB and
mouse, Soundblaster AWE32, SB speakers, Diamond Stealth 2000 4 meg video
card, 20" Viewsonic 20G monitor, Epson ES600 flatbed scanner and Epson
Stylus Color 720x720dpi printer.

Stereo-
Carver M500 amp w/custom built switching PS
Carver C4000 sonic holography (defeatable) pre amp
Audio Alchemy Digital Decoding Engine (D to A)
Audio Alchemy Digital Drive System II  (transport)
Eminent Technologies LTF (Linear Field Transducer) III
  (hybrid planner speaker)
Monster cable speaker and digital cabling.

It's a shame really,  I'm going to be reduced from a 20" monitor to about a
14" LCD, and from a very nice set of plainers to (I shudder to think) a
satellite system.  Such is the cost of living aboard a boat.

It's quite a reach, but I thought I'd ask here before going to the local
Trader paper.

PS,  Obviously, I can't ship the speakers!

Don Happel      zelatore@domain.elided
Shemp Mo-Din Italian Motorsports
95 Magna - 93 Lightning - 83 GTV6 - 78 Spider - assorted Alfettas

"It's good to go very fast" - Peter Egan