Re: alfa-digest V7 #8RE: Fred Di Matteo mail

To all my friends and others who may want to help me rebuild my e-mail
address book that I lost during a session to purge my computer of dual
entries.  Somehow, even with the Earthlink Sprint tech support, 3000
addresses are gone, finito, fie etc.  If you have a moment or two and
can just send me a short hello or a question or whatever, it'll get
entered in the book.  Thank you all,  Fred Di Matteo
fredalfa@domain.elided