Car covers

I like the "Evolution 4" car cover I got from IAP for my '83 GTV6 (which got
displaced from the garage by the '74 Spider :-). It is very soft and allows air
to circulate. I'm sure you can get one for Saab from the JC Whitney catalog.
They seem to have a wide assortment.

By the way, congratulations on your Duetto. I think I had the pleasure of
observing you drive it on this Tuesday (afternoon), 101 going north, just past
92 interchange... Cool car (and driver :-)
Cheers,

> Now that my Alfa has arrived, it has kicked my beloved Saab out of > the garage, and I'd like to protect the Saab from the nasty tree
> sap that drips year round.
. . .

> Any suggestions?
> Thanks!