105-series brakes

This the reading:

We also have an interesting but very easy and effective mod on the
105-series, namely big BIG 4 pot calipers on the front  brakes that just
bolt on. For this we get the ATE calipers from the upper end 3 or 5
series BMW or off the 7 series. These come in two variations, one type
with one input line, and another with two nputs. Any of these will do,
all you have to do on the caliper with two inputs is to use a T piece to
split in single pipe on the front brakes on the Alfa into two.

You will also have to split the caliper and remove the spacer, so that
the caliper will fit onto the solid disc of the Alfa, as apposed to the
wider ventilated disc off the BMW. You will also find that you will have
to use shorter bolts to hold the caliper's two halves together, as the
original ones will be too long with the spacer removed.

 UNFORTUNATELY this "BOLT-ON" modification will only work on the later
(possibly 1969 onwards) 105 series cars, iethose that take the bigger
front pad (ATE 112). On the cars with the older/smaller calipers/pads,
you will find that the hole spacing of the calipers are too close
together to take the ATE BMW caliper.

Saluti	Wille R

http://hem.passagen.se/veloce/MECH2.HTM