Re: Milano water pump survey

"If you've driven your car for a significant number of miles 30K, 50K or
more or if you have all the PO's records, What year, Model, & engine
size &
frequency of replacement?"

'88 Milano Plat 2.5 L:  New pump at 75K (don't know if this was the first
replacement or not...), now at 116K on that same pump.  No leaks at all
or whine, I thought I was starting to leak in the fall, but it was just
tears from the two stubby hoses at the backside of the thermostat crying
to be replaced.

AD