RE : What's "Who's God?"??

<<<<<<<<<<Does anyone know what the estimable Fred is upset about (v7 #4)? He
seems to be replying to something on #3 that I either did not get or
misunderstood. Did someone let fly at the guy who wanted advice on
buying an older Spider, and I missed it? All I read was the fellow's
perfectly reasonable question, and one perfectly reasonable answer.>>>>>>>>>>>>

*  Please excuse the previous 2 duds

I will not presume to say unqualifiedly that I understand Fred's point.
However, I don't believe that a question such as "what should I buy?" can
be answered well without context.  I understood Fred to be asking for some
context; i.e., where do you live?

It's an excellent question.

David

East Troy, rural Wisconsin ........  where radical weather change and
oxidation itself is a way of life, and the Kettle Moraine siren-calls to
sports cars and motorcycles.