RE:Strange Spider

Fred and everyone,
Sorry, I must not have explained the clutch engage/disengage properly. I'll
try again. When the clutch pedal is pushed down to the floor the engine cranks
or runs SLOWER than when my foot is off of the pedal. This, to my knowledge,
is the exact opposite of what it should be doing. That is why I suspected a
ground problem and ran a new heavy ground cable to a starter motor bolt, since
I first noticed it when trying to start the car. By the way, I live in the
Chicago area and have also have changed the trans and diff fluids (80/90W)
with no effect.

John Katos
Dundee, IL (1 mile from the old Meadowdale Raceway, now a forest park)
69 GTV x2
73 Spider (vehicle in question)
86 GTV6 (sons)
87 Milano Platinum (daily driver)