Milano (75) wagons

One is listed in quite a few books, but was built as a
one off as a show car. Pity, looked like quite a handsome
estate conversion. I have been told that there was a batch
of 10 made, but I have no way to confirm or deny that.

Also, as a show car but without Alfa's backing, there was
a 155 estate built, and Alfa are apparently planning =

156 estate.

To go with these there were quite a few 33 estates, using
1.3, 1.5, 1.7 and 1.7 16v engines, and there was also an
Alfasud estate

All the best

Keith