[none]

Graham Arlen wrote:
Anyone know how to replace the heater/blower motor in a 74 GTV?.Graham,

My 74 GTV had the factory A/C, so mine is perhaps a little different from
yours, but I recommend removing the entire heater/AC core. Remove hoses,
cables, electrical connections, etc. Then remove four nuts way up on top
which hold the whole shebang to the fresh air well (in front of the
windshield). It's a tight fit, but you can reach them with a socket driver.
On mine, there were additional clips and a pair of screws holding the box
together in the middle. It just seems much easier to pull the whole thing
rather than risk breaking that expensive plastic part. If you have the
cardisk, check there for some good diagrams of the whole thing.

Good luck-
Mike Grace
Santa Barbara