For the love of God, read this!

I hope that I can get as many opinions about this as possible.

I want to know what is a good Alfa Spider to have. I am looking for one
that is lighter than my 1983 Spider, and something that I will not have
so much trouble keeping within those goddamed emissions regulations
(which would probably mean a car at least 20-25 years old). Any
suggestions with estimated prices? Anyone planning on selling such a
vehicle in the next year or two? Any biased or unbiased information
regarding Spiders of the 70's (such as their strengths and weaknesses)
would be appreciated. Even if you do not have any solid information,
just email me your opinions. Thank you.

=97Gregory Scott