Alfa Spider stolen from garage...

I would like to apprise all Alfisti in the San Francisco Bay Area that my
'79 Alfa Romeo Spider, California license 991XFJ, VIN AR115410006468, was
stolen from the parking garage in Cupertino, CA somewhere between
Tuesday, July 21 and Saturday, July 25. It is original, stock silver
paint and cast aluminum wheels, needs a top and interior work, and was in
non-running condition when stolen (hasn't been run for about two years).

A theft report has been filed with the Cupertino police department. I'll
notify Alfa Parts Exchange to be on the lookout for it as well.

[Luckily, the '78 which I'm driving every day wasn't targeted for the
theft!]

Thanks,
Godfrey