Re: Bernie's hovercraft (Milano For Sale)

Thanks Bill:

I get to reiterate that I'm selling my '87 Milano.  The good news the
fan is only very audible for a few feet from the car.  It's nowhere near
as loud as Jimi Hendrix was from the 3rd row of the Dallas Memorial
Auditorium back many a year ago.  And if the buyer gets it with the A-C
fixed, he/she'll never hear it.

Three enquiries so far. See previous post Saturday for the full ad or
mail me if you missed it.

Bernie Bennett
Brenham, TX