Neither Cooling Fan is Operating

I apologize if this topic has been beaten to death, but I've got to get
the overheating problem with my 164 fixed ASAP.  When I run the AC,
neither fan comes on.  The car also overheats with neither fan
operating.  Per the FAQ, I've checked the 40 amp fuse on the firewall,
all the fuse inside fuse-box, and the fuses on the relays near the
radiator (drivers' side US).  Everything looks fine.  Are the two relays
the most likely suspects to replace?  Is there anyway to test these to
make sure they are bad?

Thanks,
Carl Prochilo
1992 Red SHO