milano abs

hi all,

well, since i've bled the brake system w/valvoline synthetic, and put heat
insulation around the pump, i've not had brake failure, but when i turn on the
car, it takes 10-15 seconds for the abs lite to go off, and the pump runs for
another 10-15 seconds after that.  this is even if the car has been run recently
- w/in a couple hours.  oh well, i guess brake failure is imminent...i yust wish
i gnu exactly WHAT was gonna fail - my pump, my m/c, or ?  :<(  earlier, there
was mentioned a switch that mite be failing, anyone care to refresh my memory on
this, and exactly where it's located?

ciao for now,

doug s.