Where to Get Service for a 164 in NY?

Hi Alfisti,

just purchased a 1991 164B w/slushbox for my wife.  Car has 69k miles on
it and still feels tight.  I think this is a fairly normal car with most
maladies that I researched in the FAQ.  I'm going to try and tackle
several items myself, but think I may bring the car in for some
service.  Can some recommend where to get good factory authorized
service in lower Hudson Valley NY?  I live in Woodstock (yes, the
concert place) but realize that I will have to travel to Westchester
County or even NYC.

--
ciao,
Carl Prochilo

ps. Please copy me on your reply, or e-mail me directly.