Re: alfa-digest V6 #281

Subject: Message From Dave Mericle at "european car"

Hi Folks!!

I have recently changed my server and e-mail address, and in the process
quite a bit of mail was lost in the transition. Please, if you sent me an
e-mail and didn't receive a reply-resend it to my new address off digest.

Two more items: 1) Has anyone thought about co-ordinating an Alfa caravan
from the Southern California area to Monterey for the Hysterics this year?
and 2) I assume most people traveling to the Penninsula for said event will
be attending Concours Italiano-has anybody suggested a meeting of Alfa
Digest members there at Quail Lodge? Many of the smaller groups (like the
1900 Register, 2600 Register, and British Giulietta Register crowd) are
holding informal meetings in the afternoon in and around the event, and
perhaps we could all do the same.

Happy Motoring!!

Dave Mericle - European Car Magazine