Plastic Grill for Zagato Junior Needed

I wonder if there is anyone out on the digest that could help me with the following query:

One of our members sold his 1973 Junior Zagato to another. It was decided by someone that they did not like the
paintwork and that the car had to be repainted. The outcome was that some ham-fisted spray painter cracked the plastic
grill that fits over the head lights! :-(

I have a picture of this car at <http://users.iafrica.com/e/er/erasmusp/DETAILS.HTM> (Taken b4 the damage was
done!)

Could anyone please help and supply some details for where a replacement could be found?

Thanks in advance for any leads supplied.....

Regards,
Phill

The Alfa Romeo Club of SA <arcsa@iafrica.com>
Web site <http://users.iafrica.com/e/er/erasmusp/>