AD #69

Ryan,

Thanks for your response.  My message was sent 3/28/98 in response to
criticism of an MD in Vancouver (I think) for his grammar and spelling.
He was being chastised for not sounding like a doctor.  The similarities
between my wife's situation and the doc's was interesting - advanced
degrees, ability to speak multiple languages, significant scientific
accomplishment .  My wife is the still the best reason that I can think
of for a strong national defense.  If ten percent of Russians are as
smart and tough as she is we do not ever want fight them.

I actually thought that I had sent the message privately to the MD and
don't recall seeing it on the digest.

As to the person who wrote the initial criticism, someone said that "it
was better to keep your mouth shut and believed to be dumb than to open
your mouth and remove all doubt".

Dave Mericle, BME but not the Author
Leucadia, CA  BEACH-N-RIDES