Clean car underneath

>>gallery, picture no 4 at:
>>http://w1.401.telia.com/Żu40100700/limb.htm "
>>
>Wille, great reportage/photos on the Limburg weekend; I'm really
>envious - all those great Spiders!  The Swiss Duetto in the photo
>-has that car ever actually been driven?-)
>
>David A. Ross
>ross@math.hawaii.edu

Yes, the owner, Hans-Peter Krebbs, drove it all the way from
Switzerland. BTW, there were two!!! immaculate white Swiss
Duettos, the other one owned by Andreas Rottman, who also runs the
Swiss Duetto Register. There are some pics of his car too.

Why don't you join us next year? There is a register of Duettos on
the web at:

hem.passagen.se/duetto/

The meeting is planned to take place June 18 to 20 1999, details
will follow in due time. In the meantime, you may dribble over the
photos! :-)

Saluti

Wille R
hem.passagen.se/duetto/