RE: SPICA drive belt

Dana,

As I found out just yesterday, it is important to note what model of car you
are driving to really answer this question.

In general, you do have to take the accessory belts off the engine pulley, as
the FI pump belt position is on the engine side of the drive pulley.  Then, it
is just a simple slip the belt on the FI pump pulley !!!

We just did this Saturday to an Alfetta.  One with the wide toothed FI pump
pulley that also drives the air pump.  Had to take the FI pump pulley off to
get the FI belt off and then put belt on pulley and then reattached pulley.
Pump was mis-timed.

All of this is MUCH easier on my 71 1750 GTV, as the belt just slides on and
off the FI pump pulley.

John Justus