GTV 6 Parts Car

The local Alfa mechanic is moving his shop and is going to junk all the
old cars in his lot.  He has a GTV 6 which some guy brought in five
years ago for transmission work and never came back.  The car is fairly
rough after sitting for five years in a field.  It has a blue interior
and I think it had air conditioning.  The wheels are Campagnola and the
glass is okay other than a cracked windshield.  If you are interested in
any parts off this car, let me know since it goes to the salvage yard
(breakers) in about three weeks.  If you are interested, I will go out
and determine what year it is or any special part you may want.  I can't
say prices either since I don't own the car, but I'm sure the guy isn't
out to make a killing.

Usual disclaimer about financial interest.

Greg Buelt

'71 GTV