Fwd: information about alfa romeo fenders

This was forwarded to me, and I am forwarding this to the Digest.  I have not
met this gentleman, and am doing this as a favor for a fellow Alfa owner.  If
anyone can help, please email him directly.  Dan P - ??

Thanks all,
Jay Negrin
ARO Southern Califorinia (but not THAT far south)
76 Alfetta GT

<<
 Hi, sorry for take some of your time.
 I live in Argentina and i need information about Alfa's Sprint Veloce V6
 fenders.
 I am seting up one Alfa for racing.
 If you know where I could get racing rear fenders for this car, would you
 be so kind to send to me the e-mail address or the address where I can
 contanct and by this stuff.

 Thank you.

 Gustavo J. Osso

gosso@incyth.gov.ar (Gustavo Osso)

-- BEGIN included message

<< Subj:	 information about alfa romeo fenders
 I live in Argentina and i need information about Alfa's Sprint Veloce V6
 fenders.
 I am seting up one Alfa for racing.
 If you know where I could get racing rear fenders for this car, would you
 be so kind to send to me the e-mail address or the address where I can
 contanct and by this stuff.

 Thank you.

 Gustavo J. Osso

Jay, can you post this to the digest or something to help this man find his
fenders?  I don't have any info for him.

Phyllis

-- BEGIN included message

Hi, sorry for take some of your time.
I live in Argentina and i need information about Alfa's Sprint Veloce V6
fenders.
I am seting up one Alfa for racing.
If you know where I could get racing rear fenders for this car, would you
be so kind to send to me the e-mail address or the address where I can
contanct and by this stuff.

Thank you.

Gustavo J. Osso

-- END included message