Giulia TI for sale

     In March 5's Classified Flea Market, Berkeley, CA:

     65 Giulia TI, needs engine/body work.  Not running. As is $1000/BO
     (510) 845-8310.

     Not my car (and I have no interest in it other than loving Giulias),
     but I've seen it around Berkeley for a few years, and took one short
     ride in it about 10 years ago.  I drove by and looked at it yesterday,
     and generally it is all there, does not seem very rusty, though there
     is a good dent in the rear panel, trunk lid, and rear bumper, cracked
     windshield, and incorrect front seats.  Has Giulia Super steering
     wheel, ATE brakes, and is very very lowered.  Reportedly has 0
     compression in two cylinders, in apparently stock 1600.  Inner
     headlights are removed to give it that "TI Super look."  That's all I
     know.  Contact the number above for more info.

     Andrew Watry
     Berlina Register
     67 Giulia Super
     69 Berlina