translation

> what does this say?
>

> Dear Sir/Madame
> FYI from Alfa in Italy
> Un "Cuore sportivo" non si ferma mai. Mantenete allacciate le cinture di
> sicurezza, il viaggio nel mondo Alfa Romeo continua!La meta?
> http://www.alfaromeo.com.
> Con la nuova grafica e la passione di sempre esploriamo novita' e contenuti

i do not mean to preempt Luccio, or try to top altavista,  but I will
offer a translation:

Dear Sir, Madame
FYI from Alfa in Italy
Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of eldeberries.
Furthermore, you sniff before you flush.
I hope you enjoy the new graphics and the passion.

:)

luke, 74 Spider, 82 GTV6, 95 164LS

--
Danger!!! Personal opinion:    "SUVs 'R obSCENE"
Luke M. Kowalski, Interaction Designer- NETSCAPE