RE: Italian - translation of email from Alfa Romeo

> Date: Fri, 6 Mar 1998 08:13:50 -0500
> From: "Sean Lee" <seanery@iquest.net>
> Subject: italian
>
> what does this say?
> Un "Cuore sportivo" non si ferma mai. Mantenete allacciate le cinture di
> sicurezza, il viaggio nel mondo Alfa Romeo continua!La meta?
> http://www.alfaromeo.com.
> Con la nuova grafica e la passione di sempre esploriamo novita' e
> contenuti
> dei prodotti della casa di Arese.
> Con la sua forza ed il tuo controllo Alfa 156 ha conquistato il trofeo di
> "Auto dell'anno 1998"!Ed ora? Dove siamo diretti?
> Il "Cuore sportivo" ha un solo indirizzo: http://www.alfaromeo.com.Alfa
> Romeo
> Andrea

Although I don't speak Italian, I expect it is the same as the following
message I received in English from Alfa Romeo yesterday:

A "cuore sportivo" never stops. Keep your seat-belts fastened, your journey
in the Alfa Romeo world continues!
Your goal?
http://www.alfaromeo.com.
With the new graphics and the passion that always accompanies us, we
explore novelties and product features from the Arese manufacturer.
With its strength, and your control Alfa 156 has won the "Car of the Year
1998" award!
And now? Where are we headed?
The "cuore sportivo" has one address only: http://www.alfaromeo.com.

Alfa Romeo