Re: alfa-digest V6 #31

Can anyone tell me why my stop light on the check system indicator comes on
when I put my foot on the brake in my Alfetta sedan?  The lights are ok and
the earth seems to be good.  Also I changed the top radiator hose and
replaced the water for coolant and now the indicator in the picture of a
radiator is also staying on.  I checked the 2 water temp sensors and the
expansion tank sensor and there is no earth coming from any of them?  Alfa
electics are fast becoming a pain in the butt.

Nev

84 Alfetta Sedan GCL
88 GM-Holden Commodore Calais