re:164 Brake dash light

It usually indicates that rear brake light does not come up.
Like one of the light bulbs is broken.  Or the brake
switch is not working.

Karl

Every time I hit the brakes on my '93 164L, the "brake" and "stop" lights
light up on my dash.  Why?  Is it pad wear or something with the ABS?

Also, does K&N make an air filter for the 164 and if so, where is the
best
place to order it from?

Mags
1993  164L
<<

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]