GTV6 Pedal height

Date: Thu, 5 Mar 1998 15:31:50 -0800
From: "Stefano Iachella" <iachella@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Synchro problems and brake pedal height

AR Ricambi's product called the "Heel Toe Kit"
lowers the accelerator pedal to the height you
desire. I got one for the Alfetta and it works great.

Stefano
Oakland, CA
===========

In the early GTV6's, you can play with pedal height by adjusting
the throttle cable and/or the hand throttle (in the cockpit or
under the bonnet)...I discovered this entirely by accident when
decreasing my idle speed.

I've taken to gentle starts in second, which I'll continue to do
on every third wednesday or until I'm flamed, whichever comes
first.

Also, I think that driving my car very very fast is a good thing.

:)

Cg.