Synchro problems and brake pedal height.

In Vol 6 no.27   Einar wrote......

Subject: Re: Synchro problems and brake pedal height.
I assume you mean a double-declutch........ But on my GTV 2.0 the brake
pedal is too low to make this convenient....... Had the brake pedal been
higher, it would have suited my way of "toeing" the throttle, which really
is a sideways tilt of the foot.

Hi Einar,
In my Alfetta GTV 2.0 I find it very comfortable to tilt my foot sideways in
the opposite direction from yours, that is, I heel the throttle and toe the
brake.  The Alfetta pedals seem to be very suitably arranged for doing it
this way.

Might be worth a try ?
Regards,
Graham H.,