More whining about Bezine prices and SAVs

About gasoline prices (Very Little Alfa Content)

We in the US have the pleasure of paying ~1USD (Northern NJ) per US
Gallon (~3.75 Liters) for Gasoline (petrol, benzine, Go-juice etc.). Of
course with cheap fuel, there is no reason to conserve it, hence the
explosion of Suburban Assault Vehicles, and the mini-mall-ization of
this nation. I can't wait for the day when gas prices go up, and these
SAV drivers are no longer the terror on the roads that they are.

Don't get me wrong about SAVs though, they have their place in any
society somewhat like firearms, limited based on need. Just don't tell
me that you need an assault rifle for hunting, or a .50 caliber pistol
for target practice. A mini-van will haul the kids to soccer practice
just as easy as the Suburban. If the weather is so bad that you need the
4wd on, stay home and wait for the roads to clear. That way when you get
off road because no one ever told you that 4wd doesn't help when you are
braking, the plow doesn't cover you in 30 inches of snow and we find
your frozen bones when the thaw comes.

I hate SAVs (But own a MiniVan)

Maurice Marvi
87 Spider