164 Squeaking Clutch Pedal

> Anyone with a RHD 164 had a squeaking clutch pedal?  Mine does,
   and so far I have found no cure.  I'm living with it.

Dear Tony W,

I had this problem with one of my 164s. In my case it was an easy fix.
With a little contortion, you will be able to see the hinge at the top
of the clutch pedal lever. Soak it with WD40 or similar whilst
operating the clutch. Although this may not be the correct lubricant ,
it worked for me and saved me having to do any disassembly work in what
would be a very uncomfortable position. It has been OK since (5 months).

Ciao

Tony Q
Worcs. UK