Window Cables

I need to put in new cables for my power windows in a 88 Spider.  I this
a difficult job to do, I have the manual for my car but it does not go
to much into detail.

I would appreciate it if someone could easily describe how to accomplish
this and what pitfalls to avoid.  Also where can I get the new cables?

 Or on the other hand, is there anyone in Sacramento area that could
help, I am a poor student just trying to keep my car alive.

Thank you,
    Kelly M.
88' Spider Quad
Sac. Ca.