Recaro seat brackets

	Len L. suggested that I call Keiper-Recaro (800-873-2276) to see if
they have seat brackets for my '73 GTV.  Under GTV, they only found '85-'86
cars listed.  Could be any GTV you can think of.

	But they gave me the number of Wedge Engineering in Calif
(562-633-1663).  They are bracket manuafacturers for seats - they don't
make the brackets for Recaro, though.  I might give them a call to see what
they offer.

"Is dis a system???"  Mr. Natural

Bruce Giller
Takoma 'Radiation-Free-Zone and Finally ReUnited' Park, Md
'73 Alfa GTV 2000
'86 Alfa Spider
'72 Moto Guzzi Eldorado