Milano Electrics

Its time to post this I think:

	A little bit ago I blew a fuse, the one that runs the radio, clock,
antenna, interior lights etc.  Fine, I unhooked the antenna, radio,
checked all the interior lights (took them apart and looked for shorts
there) and something is still shorting.  According to the fuse circuit
assignments the only things on this circuit (fuse 19) are the antenna,
radio, clock,interior lights, turn signals, courtesy mirror bulbs,
steering lock switch.  Now the problem is is that the turn signals still
work, but nothing else on the circuit does.  I will say though that the
Hazard lights don't work, and when they are pushed in the turn signals
won't work (although this I think I can understand).  Does anyone have
any experience or insight into this problem?  The only other thing I can
think of is that one of the door switches for the interior lights is
shorting somehow, but I just wanted to get some help so its not a total
loss when I check them this weekend and find out that they are fine....

Regards,

Adam