GTV6 fire extinguisher mount

>This incident reminded me of the wisdom of keeping a fire bottle in the
>car.  Be sure that you get one with a metal automotive hanger.  Do not
>try to mount one with a plastic hanger in the car (unless you fancy
>having a 10 pound mass flying around the car in the event of a crash).
>I prefer to mount a fire bottle in the cockpit, but I haven't figured
>out where to do it effectively in my GTV6.

Hi:
It is a great idea to have one of these in the car.  I mounted one to
comply with the club rules for time trials - on the top of the driveshaft
tunnel right in front of the back seat (just behind the handbrake).  It is
easy to get to - even when strapped in with a 5 point harness.
Cheers
Mike
1985 GTV6
1982 GTV6 Balocco #261